Friday, April 17, 2009

Colorful Chicken Croissants











I'm posting this mainly b/c it's so quick and simple for lunches! I don't always really do much for lunch but I found this and it looked really yummy so I had to make it! It is really good and super easy to make!

Colorful Chicken Croissants
adapted from The Taste of Home "the busy family cookbook"

Serves 4

1/4 cup diced celery
1/4 cup golden raisens
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup sliced almonds
3/4 cup mayonnaise (I used miracle whip-yum)
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
4 croissants, split

In a medium bowl, combine the first seven ingredients & salt if desired. Stir in the chicken. Spoon about 1/2 cup into each croissant.

Enjoy :)

No comments: